Rapid Growth Manager
Doubledot Media is a New Zealand-based company creating online tools and training for people looking to start their own online businesses. We’re based in Christchurch, but the majority of our team work remotely from various places around the world.
We have a full-time Rapid Growth Manager position available to find and drive new sources of growth, and manage our marketing team for SaleHoo.com
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a growth hacking mindset
- Can think both about strategy, and implementation
- Is able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Has some experience in ecommerce or affiliate marketing
- Is filled with focus and energy!
You will join our awesome staff, and a great company that's proud to be a twice-winner of the Deloitte Fast 50
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing growth opportunities and channels
- Defining key goals and metrics around growth success (and failure)
- Planning and implementing growth strategies with our marketing and product teams
- Manage and grow our affiliate marketing program and team
- Build rapport with key growth partners
- Driving growth across our product offerings!
To be successful in the position you will need:
- 3+ years of growth hacking, marketing, and/or sales experience
- A background in SaaS, affiliate marketing, or ecommerce (our industries)
- Self-motivation and ability to work towards targets with minimal supervision
- Ability to coordinate and motivate a team
Neat things about working with us:
- Flexible hours
- Work from home (or from our Christchurch office)
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture
- Novelty coffee mugs
- An extremely comfortable chair
- Tap dancing seagulls
- Need a few more reasons? Read what current and former staff have to say...
How to Apply
We're going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We're looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile, so here’s what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Record a short, 2-3 minute cover letter video and upload it somewhere where we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, why you think you’d be great for this role and list (or show) any relevant experience you have for the role.
- Create an email for firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Rapid Growth Manager Position)
- Provide a link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV/resume in PDF format